Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: This is not an official Fulbright Program blog. The views expressed are my own and not those of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State, or any of its partner organizations.

Thursday 17 February 2011

I love a fresh start...

Hello hello!
So I’m moving my blog from tumblr to blogspot. Sorry tumblr.  Why the change?  For one, all the people who have blogs I want to read are on blogspot.  Secondly, my initial blog was intended to be specifically about my life as an English Teaching Assistant in France, but as I travel quite a bit and hope to continue to do so, I wanted something a bit more open-ended.  Lastly, I am making a resolution to keep up with my blogging more.  I’m the type of person who cleans her room before packing her suitcase…I need a clean slate before starting a new project.  Hopefully this new blog will be the start of a much better blogging habit!
As mentioned, I didn’t do a lot of posting on tumblr (I’m still getting the hang of this whole blogging thing), but if you want to read about my first 5 months in France, you can go here: erin-en-france.tumblr.com
More posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment